Employment OpportunityAs a member of our team you will be a part of a company that is at the forefront of the Construction Industry, delivering high-specification products & services in a wide range of sectors from bespoke commercial, retail, healthcare, hospitality to prestigious residential at home & abroad. The Estimators role will encompass all aspects of cost management for a full range of construction /fit out projects. The role will have close liaison with directors, design professionals, clients and contractors.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cost management function throughout all phases of a project.
- Preparation of tender documentation.
- Tender assessment and evaluation.Post Contract Commercial Management duties.
- Assessing sub-contractor products & services.
- Promoting & demonstrating a visible commitment to safety in the workplace.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Proven track record of delivery of contracts on time and to the highest professional standards.
- Self-motivation & ability to project-manage their own work and co-ordinate with those working alongside him/her.
- Full driving licence.
- A flexible approach to work, especially where necessary to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to make quality decisions and judgements.
- A logical, yet imaginative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work and share knowledge and competencies within a team structure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the use of software especially Microsoft Office Suite and a proficiency in reading & understanding plans & specifications
- To demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities.
- A strong ability to identify project work requirements & to initiate necessary work with limited oversight.