Job Title: Architectural CAD Technician / Project Co-Ordinator
Relevant Discipline: Project Co-Ordination, Design & Drawing.
Company Profile:Join our joinery & furniture manufacturing company which is at the forefront of the construction industry. You’ll be a part of a company that are delivering high-specification projects in a wide range of sectors including commercial, retail, hospitality, healthcare & prestigious residential.
- Preparation of working/shop drawings for client approval & production.
- Be able to understand and interpret management & customer instructions and transfer this into drawings for client review.
- Ensuring manufacturing compliance with drawings and communicating to staff drawing details.
- Ability to work and share knowledge and competencies within a team structure.
- Fast learner and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Liaising with our purchasing manager for procurement of materials and deliveries relevant to your projects.
- Must be able to take instruction and also work on own initiative.
- Industry experience in furniture/woodworking would be preferable.
Requirements – Skills & Qualifications:
- AutoCAD essential.
- Advantageous any of the following: Autodesk Inventor, Google Sketch Up, Revit, Cabinet Vision, BIM and Alphacam.
- Clean Driving Licence.